If you’ve recently decided it’s time to build your own home, then you’ll have quite a few things to consider before buying your own plot of land. Buying a lot of land may seem...
March 21, 2019 /
Buying property can be a great investment, but the purchase comes with a lot of paperwork. Lenders protect their money by requiring buyers to sign documentation associated with...
December 29, 2016 /
Working in the field of real estate law, much of what we do is preventative. To people who are careful, hire a real estate lawyer, and get everything right the first time around,...
June 09, 2016 /
If you are financing your home, you will either sign a mortgage or a deed of trust. Which of these you will be signing is almost entirely a function of what state you live in....
May 31, 2016 /
In the world of real estate law, deeds frequently must be corrected. In fact, many property owners will eventually be faced with the task of making alterations to their deeds, and...
Subscribe for Updates
- Benefits of Title Insurance And How To Use It
- Does My Spouse Need to be Present for the Real Estate Closing?
- How a Real Estate Law & Title Company Will Affect Your Real Estate Transaction
- Who Needs to be Present at Your Residential Closing?
- Understanding Landlocked Properties When Purchasing Real Estate